Conditions with Similar Symptoms as: Mumps
DescriptionBelow is a list of symptoms of this condition and the other conditions that could cause them.
appetite, lossAngioedemaAppendicitisCirrhosisCrohn's DiseaseGastritisHepatitis, ViralHyperparathyroidismInfluenzaMigraine HeadacheMyeloproliferative DisordersPeptic UlcerPeritonitisRoundwormsRubellaTuberculosisUlcerative Colitis
headacheAllergic RhinitisAmenorrheaAnaphylaxisAnemiaBone CancerBrain CancerChronic Fatigue SyndromeCommon ColdCoughEncephalitis, ViralEndocarditisFever of Unknown OriginFibromyalgiaFood AllergyFood PoisoningGlaucomaHeat ExhaustionHerpes Simplex VirusHistoplasmosisHIV and AIDSHypertensionHypoglycemiaHypoparathyroidismHypothyroidismInfluenzaLyme DiseaseMeningitisMenopauseMenstrual PainMigraine HeadacheMononucleosisMotion SicknessMyeloproliferative DisordersOtitis MediaPharyngitisPhotodermatitisPremenstrual SyndromeRadiation DamageSeizure DisordersSinus HeadacheSinusitisSleep ApneaStrokeSystemic Lupus ErythematosusTemporomandibular Joint DysfunctionTension HeadacheTuberculosisVaricella-Zoster Virus
pain while chewingTemporomandibular Joint Dysfunction
chillsCellulitisChronic Fatigue SyndromeCoughDiarrheaEndocarditisFever of Unknown OriginFood PoisoningHistoplasmosisInfluenzaKidney StonesLung CancerPelvic Inflammatory DiseasePeritonitisPhotodermatitisProstatitisShockTuberculosisUrinary Tract Infection in Women
feverAlcoholismAngioedemaAppendicitisBronchitisBursitisCandidiasisCellulitisChronic Fatigue SyndromeCirrhosisCommon ColdCoughCrohn's DiseaseCystic FibrosisDiarrheaDiverticular DiseaseEncephalitis, ViralEndocarditisErythemaFever of Unknown OriginFood PoisoningGoutHeat ExhaustionHemophiliaHepatitis, ViralHerpes Simplex VirusHistoplasmosisHIV and AIDSHyperthyroidismInfluenzaInsect Bites and StingsKidney StonesLaryngitisLeukemiaLung CancerLyme DiseaseLymphomaMeaslesMeningitisMiscarriageMononucleosisMyeloproliferative DisordersOsteomyelitisOtitis MediaPancreatitisPelvic Inflammatory DiseasePericarditisPeritonitisPertussisPharyngitisPhotodermatitisProctitisProstatitisRadiation DamageReiter's SyndromeRheumatoid ArthritisRoseolaRoundwormsRubellaSarcoidosisSerum SicknessSexually Transmitted DiseasesSinus HeadacheSinusitisSystemic Lupus ErythematosusThyroiditisTuberculosisUlcerative ColitisUrinary Tract Infection in WomenVaricella-Zoster VirusWounds
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites. ©1997-2014 A.D.A.M., Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Sign Up for Free Newsletters
Ask Your Doctor the RIGHT Questions!
the most from your doctor visit.
Emailed right to you!
The Ask Your Doctor email series
may contain sponsored content.
18+, US residents only please.
Get the MOST from QualityHealth
- Top Searches
- 1. Arthritis Management: Nature Heals
- 2. 5 Digestive To-Dos
- 3. Men: Should You Shave It or Leave It?
- 4. Today's Top Fitness Trends
- 5. Sugar and Osteoarthritis : The Link
- 6. Can't Afford Your Hospital Bills?
- 7. Stay Energized All Day Long
- 8. Phobias: Who Has Them and Why?
- 9. What If Your EpiPen Fails?
- 10. 5 Costly Medical Billing Mistakes
- 1. Ice Falls Can Cause Serious Injuries
- 2. Can Inactivity Act Like a Disease?
- 3. Kale Snack Recipe for Diabetics
- 4. How Running Affects Arthritis
- 5. Sugar and Your Immunity System
- 6. Do Weight Loss Supplements Work?
- 7. 5 Super Foods for Spring
- 8. The Hazards of Reusable Bags
- 9. How to Avoid Ingrown Hairs
- 10. Health Tip: Constantly Change Shoes
- 1. 4 Common Treatments for Epilepsy
- 2. What Does a Urogynecologist Do?
- 3. GERD Without Heartburn? It's Possible
- 4. Graston Technique: Can It Work on You?
- 5. Music Therapy Can Help Autism
- 6. 8 Ways to Fight MS-Related Fatigue
- 7. Can You Still Bleed After Menopause?
- 8. Be Your Own Health Care Advocate
- 9. Why Is Syphillis on the Rise?
- 10. Ideal Weight vs. Happy Weight
The material on the QualityHealth Web site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a physician or other qualified health provider. See additional information.