Herbs with Similar Uses as: Slippery Elm
DescriptionBelow is a list of conditions that are treated by this herb and the other herbs that may be used to treat it.
coughEchinacea Ephedra Eucalyptus Garlic Jamaica Dogwood Linden Lobelia Marshmallow Peppermint Red Clover Stinging Nettle
diaper rashGerman Chamomile
digestive disordersAstragalus Barberry Celery Seed Dandelion German Chamomile Ginger Goldenseal Green Tea Jamaica Dogwood Lemon Balm Licorice Peppermint Roman Chamomile Saw Palmetto Turmeric Yarrow
inflammationAloe Barberry Bilberry Burdock Cat's Claw Celery Seed Comfrey Devil's Claw Echinacea Eucalyptus Flaxseed German Chamomile Ginger Goldenrod Grape Seed Jamaica Dogwood Licorice Marshmallow Pau d'Arco Roman Chamomile Saw Palmetto Skullcap St. John's Wort Stinging Nettle Turmeric Uva Ursi Wild yam Willow Bark Yarrow
peptic ulcerAstragalus Bilberry Calendula Cat's Claw Cayenne Cranberry Dong Quai Evening Primrose Flaxseed German Chamomile Licorice Marshmallow Turmeric
pharyngitisBarberry Echinacea Eucalyptus German Chamomile Goldenrod Goldenseal Licorice Marshmallow Peppermint
woundsAloe Arnica Astragalus Bilberry Burdock Calendula Comfrey Echinacea Eucalyptus German Chamomile Goldenrod Gotu Kola Green Tea Horsetail Lavender Lemon Balm Marshmallow Roman Chamomile St. John's Wort Turmeric Yarrow
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites. ©1997-2013 A.D.A.M., Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Sign Up for Free Newsletters
Ask Your Doctor the RIGHT Questions!
the most from your doctor visit.
Emailed right to you!
The Ask Your Doctor email series
may contain sponsored content.
18+, US residents only please.
Get the MOST from QualityHealth
- Top Searches
- 1. Arthritis Management: Nature Heals
- 2. 5 Digestive To-Dos
- 3. Men: Should You Shave It or Leave It?
- 4. Today's Top Fitness Trends
- 5. Sugar and Osteoarthritis : The Link
- 6. Can't Afford Your Hospital Bills?
- 7. Stay Energized All Day Long
- 8. Phobias: Who Has Them and Why?
- 9. What If Your EpiPen Fails?
- 10. 5 Costly Medical Billing Mistakes
- 1. Ice Falls Can Cause Serious Injuries
- 2. Can Inactivity Act Like a Disease?
- 3. Kale Snack Recipe for Diabetics
- 4. How Running Affects Arthritis
- 5. Sugar and Your Immunity System
- 6. Do Weight Loss Supplements Work?
- 7. 5 Super Foods for Spring
- 8. The Hazards of Reusable Bags
- 9. How to Avoid Ingrown Hairs
- 10. Health Tip: Constantly Change Shoes
- 1. 4 Common Treatments for Epilepsy
- 2. What Does a Urogynecologist Do?
- 3. GERD Without Heartburn? It's Possible
- 4. Graston Technique: Can It Work on You?
- 5. Music Therapy Can Help Autism
- 6. 8 Ways to Fight MS-Related Fatigue
- 7. Can You Still Bleed After Menopause?
- 8. Be Your Own Health Care Advocate
- 9. Why Is Syphillis on the Rise?
- 10. Ideal Weight vs. Happy Weight
The material on the QualityHealth Web site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a physician or other qualified health provider. See additional information.