Supplements with Similar Uses as: Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
anorexia nervosaCarnitine (L-Carnitine) Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Melatonin Omega-3 Fatty Acids Omega-6 Fatty Acids Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) Zinc
arthritisAlpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) Bromelain Copper Flaxseed Oil Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) Glucosamine Omega-3 Fatty Acids Omega-6 Fatty Acids Quercetin Sulfur Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
burnsAlpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) Brewer's Yeast Bromelain Copper Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Flaxseed Oil Glutamine Iodine Omega-3 Fatty Acids Selenium Vitamin A (Retinol) Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Vitamin B3 (Niacin) Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Zinc
cataractsAlpha-Lipoic Acid Cysteine Quercetin Vitamin A (Retinol) Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Vitamin B3 (Niacin) Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
colorectal cancerCalcium Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Fiber Glutamine Lactobacillus Acidophilus Omega-3 Fatty Acids Omega-6 Fatty Acids Quercetin Selenium Vitamin A (Retinol) Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
Crohn's diseaseAlpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) Copper Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Fiber Flaxseed Oil Glucosamine Glutamine Lactobacillus Acidophilus Omega-3 Fatty Acids Potassium Selenium Vitamin A (Retinol) Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) Zinc
migraine headache5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) Flaxseed Oil Lysine Magnesium Omega-3 Fatty Acids S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe)
multiple sclerosisVitamin D
sickle cell anemiaZinc
DescriptionBelow is a list of conditions that are treated by this supplement and the other supplements that may be used to treat it.
atherosclerosisAlpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) Beta-Carotene Betaine Carnitine (L-Carnitine) Coenzyme Q10 Cysteine Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Fiber Flaxseed Oil Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) Magnesium Melatonin Omega-3 Fatty Acids Omega-6 Fatty Acids Quercetin S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) Selenium Soy Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Vitamin B3 (Niacin) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Vitamin D
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all medical emergencies. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites. ©1997-2013 A.D.A.M., Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Sign Up for Free Newsletters
Ask Your Doctor the RIGHT Questions!
the most from your doctor visit.
Emailed right to you!
The Ask Your Doctor email series
may contain sponsored content.
18+, US residents only please.
Get the MOST from QualityHealth
- Top Searches
- 1. Arthritis Management: Nature Heals
- 2. 5 Digestive To-Dos
- 3. Men: Should You Shave It or Leave It?
- 4. Today's Top Fitness Trends
- 5. Sugar and Osteoarthritis : The Link
- 6. Can't Afford Your Hospital Bills?
- 7. Stay Energized All Day Long
- 8. Phobias: Who Has Them and Why?
- 9. What If Your EpiPen Fails?
- 10. 5 Costly Medical Billing Mistakes
- 1. Ice Falls Can Cause Serious Injuries
- 2. Can Inactivity Act Like a Disease?
- 3. Kale Snack Recipe for Diabetics
- 4. How Running Affects Arthritis
- 5. Sugar and Your Immunity System
- 6. Do Weight Loss Supplements Work?
- 7. 5 Super Foods for Spring
- 8. The Hazards of Reusable Bags
- 9. How to Avoid Ingrown Hairs
- 10. Health Tip: Constantly Change Shoes
- 1. 4 Common Treatments for Epilepsy
- 2. What Does a Urogynecologist Do?
- 3. GERD Without Heartburn? It's Possible
- 4. Graston Technique: Can It Work on You?
- 5. Music Therapy Can Help Autism
- 6. 8 Ways to Fight MS-Related Fatigue
- 7. Can You Still Bleed After Menopause?
- 8. Be Your Own Health Care Advocate
- 9. Why Is Syphillis on the Rise?
- 10. Ideal Weight vs. Happy Weight
The material on the QualityHealth Web site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a physician or other qualified health provider. See additional information.