Share Your Story. Become a Health Hero.
Would you like to inspire thousands by sharing your story? There are no better, more inspiring stories than those that are personal. At QualityHealth, we understand that you, our readers, have your own tales that are both unique and powerful, but most importantly, can serve as an inspiration to others. That's why we want to hear your voice.
We are looking to profile Health Heros on our website and in our newsletters. To be considered as a Health Hero, please provide the following information:
- A photo—preferably of only yourself
- A phone number and/or email address so we can contact you
- Your story—in 500 words or less
- Tell us your story by answering the following questions (feel free to elaborate or omit information where necessary):
o A brief introduction: Your name, age, location, job description, family life etc. What was life like before you were diagnosed?
o Diagnosis/Realization: How did you find out or realize you suffered from your condition? What was your reaction? What was the reaction of your loved ones?
o Treatment: How did you/are you treating the condition? What was/is treatment like? What were/are your emotions during treatment? Was/is the treatment successful?How has the treatment or condition impacted your life?
o Aftermath: How has this affected you and/or your loved ones? What have you learned about yourself through this? How has your story shaped the person you are today? What advice would you give someone who is going through the same situation you did?
Please email your contribution to HealthHeroes@qualityhealth.com and include the condition in the subject line. Submissions over 500 words will not be accepted. All accepted submissions are subject to editing and quality control. If we choose to use your story, you will be contacted by one of the editors.
How to Manage Pain in Winter
Establishing a Routine to Better Manage Bipolar Disorder
High Cholesterol May Promote the Growth of Breast Cancer
Independent Psychological Assessments: What You Need to Know
6 Ways to Get Relief From Monster Headaches
Sign Up for Free Newsletters
Ask Your Doctor the RIGHT Questions!
the most from your doctor visit.
Emailed right to you!
The Ask Your Doctor email series
may contain sponsored content.
18+, US residents only please.
Explore Original Articles About...
Get the MOST from QualityHealth
- Top Searches
- 1. Arthritis Management: Nature Heals
- 2. 5 Digestive To-Dos
- 3. Men: Should You Shave It or Leave It?
- 4. Today's Top Fitness Trends
- 5. Sugar and Osteoarthritis : The Link
- 6. Can't Afford Your Hospital Bills?
- 7. Stay Energized All Day Long
- 8. Phobias: Who Has Them and Why?
- 9. What If Your EpiPen Fails?
- 10. 5 Costly Medical Billing Mistakes
- 1. Hotter Temperatures Linked To Kidney Stones
- 2. Summer Bug Bites: What to Look For
- 3. Skin Health Advice with Dr. Kenneth Beer
- 4. Summer Safety Tips That Every Parent Needs To Know
- 5. Sugar and Your Immunity System
- 6. Do Weight Loss Supplements Work?
- 7. 5 Super Foods for Spring
- 8. The Hazards of Reusable Bags
- 9. How to Avoid Ingrown Hairs
- 10. Health Tip: Constantly Change Shoes
- 1. 4 Common Treatments for Epilepsy
- 2. What Does a Urogynecologist Do?
- 3. GERD Without Heartburn? It's Possible
- 4. Graston Technique: Can It Work on You?
- 5. Music Therapy Can Help Autism
- 6. 8 Ways to Fight MS-Related Fatigue
- 7. Can You Still Bleed After Menopause?
- 8. Be Your Own Health Care Advocate
- 9. Why Is Syphillis on the Rise?
- 10. Ideal Weight vs. Happy Weight
The material on the QualityHealth Web site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a physician or other qualified health provider. See additional information.